Welcome to the site for St. Louis based guitarist, singer and songwriter Mark Gordon.
Originals - Covers - Singer/Songwriter - Instrumentals - Acoustic Rock and Folk Rock.
Ever since I started playing guitar at the age of ten, I have loved it. People tell me that that it shows in my playing.
When I perform, where appropriate, I put out copies of my play list and actively encourage requests.
Besides performing solo, I am available in a duo and in the acoustic trio, Loud Mouth Soup.
- Friday 4th Westview Wine Cellar, 7:30 - 10:30/11:30pm
- Saturday 5th The Trio Loud Mouth Soup, Private, 8 - midnight
- Thursday 10th, Shanti, 8 - midnight
- Friday 11th The Weingarten, with George Whitlow from Loud Mouth Soup, 6 - 10pm
- Saturday 12th Twin Oaks Vineyards & Winery, 2 - 6pm
- Friday 18th Pheasant Hollow Winery, 7 - 10pm
- Saturday 19th Knights of Columbus, 8 - midnight
- Friday 25th TJ's Bar & Grill, 7 - 11pm
- Saturday 10th Knights of Columbus, 8 - midnight
- Sunday 11th TJ's Bar & Grill, 2 - 6pm
- Saturday 17th Westview Wine Cellar, 7:30 - 10:30/11:30pm
- Friday 30th Knights of Columbus, 8 - midnight. Duo - Two Old Folkers
- Saturday 7th Peaceful Bend Vineyard, 2 - 5pm
- Friday 20th Westview Wine Cellar, 7:30 - 10:30/11:30pm
- Sunday 22nd The Weingarten, 2 - 5pm, , this date is solo. I'll be back with with George Whitlow from Loud Mouth Soup, on August 2nd
- Sunday 29th Genkota Winery, 2 - 5pm