Welcome to the site for St. Louis based guitarist, singer and songwriter Mark Gordon.
Originals - Covers - Singer/Songwriter - Instrumentals - Acoustic Rock and Folk Rock.
Ever since I started playing guitar at the age of ten, I have loved it. People tell me that that it shows in my playing.
When I perform, where appropriate, I put out copies of my play list and actively encourage requests.
Besides performing solo, I am available in a duo and in the acoustic trio, Loud Mouth Soup.
- Saturday 7th Syberg's O'Fallon, w/George Whitlow, 8 - midnight
- Sunday 8th Blumenhof Winery, 2 - 5pm
- Friday 20th Pheasant Hollow Winery, 7 - 10pm
- Friday 27th The Weingarten Adult Easter Egg Hunt, w/George Whitlow, 7 - 10pm, $10
- Saturday 11th Syberg's Gravois, 8:30 - 12:30 am, Loud Mouth Soup!
- Saturday 2nd Syberg's O'Fallon, w/George Whitlow, 8 - midnight
- Sunday 3rd Augusta Brewing Co, 1 - 5pm, Loud Mouth Soup
- Saturday 16th Yellow Farmhouse Vineyard, 1 - 5pm
- Saturday 16th Syberg's Gravois, 8:30 - 12:30 am, Loud Mouth Soup
- Saturday 23rd Syberg's O'Fallon, w/George Whitlow, 8 - midnight
- Sunday 31st TASK Cornhole Tournament Benefit, time tba, Loud Mouth Soup