Welcome to the site for St. Louis based guitarist, singer and songwriter Mark Gordon.
Originals - Covers - Singer/Songwriter - Instrumentals - Acoustic Rock and Folk Rock.
Ever since I started playing guitar at the age of ten, I have loved it. People tell me that that it shows in my playing.
When I perform, where appropriate, I put out copies of my play list and actively encourage requests.
Besides performing solo, I am available in a duo and in the acoustic trio, Loud Mouth Soup.
- Friday 12th Maryland Yards, w/George Whitlow, 9 - midnight
- Saturday 13th Edwardsville/Glen Carbon (Illinois) Habitat for Humanity International Food Festival, 1:30 - 2:30pm
- Saturday 13th Syberg's O'Fallon, w/Corey Nelson, 8 - midnight
- Sunday 14th Private, w/George Whitlow, 7 - 10pm
- Thursday 18th Shanti, 8 - midnight
- Saturday 20th Knights of Columbus, w/Mark Moebeck, 7 - 11pm
- Sunday 21st TJ's Bar & Grill, 2 - 6pm
- Saturday 27th Syberg's Gravois, 8 - midnight, Loud Mouth Soup!
- Friday 3rd TJ's Bar & Grill, 7 - 11pm
- Saturday 4th Private, with Paul Schaffrin, 5 - ?
- Sunday 5th Magpie Café, 1 - 4pm
- Saturday 11th Syberg's O'Fallon, w/George Whitlow from Loud Mouth Soup, 8 - midnight
- Thursday 16th Shanti, 8 - midnight
- Thursday 17th Private, 6:30 - 7:30 or 7 - 8 pm
- Sunday 19th Magpie Café, 1 - 4pm
- Saturday 25th Syberg's Gravois, 8 - midnight, Loud Mouth Soup!
- Saturday 8th Syberg's O'Fallon, w/George Whitlow from Loud Mouth Soup, 8 - midnight
- Saturday 29th Syberg's Gravois, 8 - midnight, Loud Mouth Soup!